Thursday, January 1, 2015

a new year and a new resolution


so here it is. there has been two thousand and fifteen years since christ was born. that's a really long time. especially considering i've only been alive for just over 31 of them. 


i saw online a few years ago a girl who had decided to make a single word resolution... what a fabulous idea. because let'd be honest, when you make a list and are too specific it's sometime only days (or even hours) before you've broken some or all of them. when you focus on one thing, it's much easier to make it happen!

so my focus this year will be to become closer. 

closer to my husband, my children, my family and friends.

and of course to the lord. to read and pray and think more and make myself better that way... and as a side note, maybe try and be a little less critical. (i am the queen of silent judgement :( )

so here goes 2015. come at me. (i think) i'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment