Monday, January 24, 2022

Hillarys boat harbour with the Niupalaus.


Without a doubt, the kids favourite part of every school holidays is our standard date with the Niupalau's. We always have the very best time with them. This time we hit up Hillary's Boat Harbour and had a swim at the beach.


Joseph loved it! He was so happy because the water was nice and warm. I even came and stood in the water with the kids so he was thrilled.


Alex was in his element. He is such a water baby!


Maddie will find absolutely any excuse to wear a bikini, so today was definitely one of her favourites haha. I love that nearly every photo of her I manage to get is her sitting by Alex watching, which is what she does day in day out. It's very rare, but every now and then she tells me "MUM! You need to watch Alex, it's not my job!" Um well yes I know that, but considering you've made it your job and always tell me to go away...


We ended our day with a trip to Cold Rock for some icecream for everyone. $63 later, but worth every single cent. Look at those happy faces!

Just wouldn't be a real holiday without our party. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment