Yesterday was a very delayed family Christmas celebration at my brothers house in Glen Forrest. Christmas in January because of the gastro that went through our house between Christmas and New Years. It was a perfect day for it, with the pool looking oh so inviting for the kids.
Doug was a fair pack mule heading up the to the house with all the bags containing the kids swimming stuff, food and presents... nothing out of the ordinary for a trip to their house haha.
This had me in hysterics though... I had made veggie and ricotta parcels to take up and had the most hilarious surprise when I got one of the trays out of the car, he had eaten one of the parcels and stuffed the empty hole with leaves from the ground by the car. I could not stop laughing. Especially when he kept telling me that he had no idea what I was on about.
The kids had the best time in the pool with their cousins... and no matter how many times I see this pool set up with that epic view, it never gets old. I love how they've done it almost as an "infinity" style pool because it's above ground on the back side, allowing them to not need a pool fence that side by law as it's too high for a kid to climb into.
Alex was nice and snuggly after his swim and happy as anything and...
These bestie cousins were thrilled to see that their matching PJs from Christmas last year still fit. I love that they are so close. Today was an awesome day spent with the family celebrating, even if it was a little later than usual.







No comments:
Post a Comment