Back to school today for these nuggets! After a long hot summer, with covid finally cracking the WA markey, it's masks galore and school time for everyone. They were so keen to go and I am so happy for them.
I love that they are so close. It's nice to know that they will always have each other if something goes wrong at school.
Madeline is off to year 5 this year and is absolutely thrilled to pieces as she managed to score the teacher she really, really wanted. She has had a lot to do with Ms. Berman in the past and is super excited as her dog Sasha also comes to school a lot, she is a therapy dog!
Joseph is really calm about school (this is wonderful for me!) as he has Mrs Southee, who was his spelling mastery teacher last year. He copes a lot better with people who are familiar to him, so that's an all round win.
Maddie is also playing flute this year which she is really excited about. I can't wait to see what's in store for the two of them.
2022 - Let's do this!

No comments:
Post a Comment