Saturday, August 6, 2022

A night at the arcade dance


Wife of a stake Young Mens leader checking in. Tonight I got to hang out at a multi-stake arcade themed dance. Oh my goodness. I swear stake dances were never this good when I was a teenager. My mate Pippa turned up with her teens and we got to hang, so that added to the fun. Cameras may have improved but photos sure haven't. hahaha. 

Awesome tunes with lights and smoke, pizza delivered and fairy floss machine. What else could you need? My kids were particularly annoyed to have been left out of this as they saw the decorations, all 1980s arcade style, much like their current favourite movie - Pixels.  


The smoke was so thick at the end that we were a little worried it wasn't going to go down by church on the Sunday. Plus to be honest, accompanied with the fairy floss smell, it was like you were unintentionally vaping in the hallway where all the smoke was sticking.


Looks like the kids had a good time... that's all we were worried about! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment