Saturday, August 27, 2022

A murder of crows


I feel the need to post this, as I don't know if crows will congregate at our new house and we don't have very much longer here haha. I feel like everyone knows this - and then I found out yet again that someone doesn't - a group of crows is called a murder. A murder of crows. There are often a lot of crows at the park across the road, so I constantly refer to it as an attempted murder - then when I posted that on my Instagram stories heaps of people were like OMGOSH thank goodness you're okay - WHAT THE HECK? What happened?! Um well, a lot of crows were at the park. That's all. There was about 15 of them this morning, just hanging out. A pretty good murder attempt if you ask me!


In other unrelated news, Chloe bought Madeline and I the most amazing socks and dropped them off on her way home from work tonight. Churro socks from her work at San Churros! One sock has mugs of hot chocolate and the other has churros. The best bit? She bought us a pair each, so my obsessive brain can still wear them as a pair haha. Doug is off in Brisbane visiting James again as he hasn't been well, so we are having some sleepovers in my room. While dad is away, the girls will play haha.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment