Today Madeline's class assembly performance was on and I was incredibly lucky to have my parents here for the afternoon, so that I could leave Alex home with them and go and watch. Maddie was child 1 in the play - so the lead part and did such a good job! I could hear her clearly for the whole thing.
Then came the wonderful surprise of her receiving an honour certificate! Teachers normally give parents a heads up, but neither she or I knew it was coming. It's especially wonderful as it's her second for the year and generally you're lucky to even get one in a class of 32 kids! I was incredibly proud. To be fair though, they have a new teacher for semester 2 as their first teacher left to have a baby, so she probably didn't know she had already received one.
So lucky to be your mum Maddie!
As soon as I pulled out the camera bestie Ella turned up for photos haha
I love these two. They have so much fun together and I am so glad they are in the same class this year. ❤





No comments:
Post a Comment