Today was national P&C day in Australia. I have been a member of our school P&C for the last 4 or so years and have seen some amazing efforts from parents in fundraising, organising events... doing so many things that the school takes for granted, including running the canteen, who employ me! They are the most incredible organisations within schools and it's wonderful to see them give so much.
It was super lovely, as all members of this years P&C were invited to the school for morning tea and a chat in the staff room. There was some delicious brownie slices and coffee (or hot chocolate in my case) and as we walked through the school, each student had written a thank you note to the P&C for things we have done. My personal favourite was "Dear P&C, thank you for funding Mathletics for our school, even though most days I hate it." Solid gold.
Madeline and her classmates wrote sweet things and I and the other members all felt very appreciated. Thank goodness for the P&C.


No comments:
Post a Comment