Monday, May 9, 2022

Chocolate chip peanut butter muffins


I am a member of a few excellent Facebook recipe groups and I am the worst for screenshotting recipes and/or saving them to make later. This one was a "make straight away" recipe though and everyone loved them! I know peanut allergies are a very real and scary thing as we have a lot of friends with them, so I thank my lucky stars each and every day that no one in our house has any allergies.


Chocolate chip peanut butter muffins

Ingredients
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/4 cups milk
2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarb soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups plain flour
1 1/4 cup mini choc chips

Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 160C and line 24 muffin cups with liners
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, peanut butter, brown sugar and eggs until smooth. 
3. Add the milk and the vanilla essence and whisk together.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold together.
5. Finally fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Divide the batter evenly between the cups.
7. Bake for about 25 minutes, until puffed up and starting to turn golden brown on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment