There are a few things about our house that have annoyed from the very beginning, of course I didn't fix them while we were living here to enjoy them. Now that we are selling, I'll fix them for someone else hahaha.
This purple strip around our house has annoyed me from day one. I always thought it should be a dark blue to match in with the gutters and general feel of the house and to make the roof look like it wasn't pink! With the blue, they genuinely look more like a terracotta colour than pink. Thank goodness.
We are almost there! Painters are coming through to paint around us and finish over the next few weeks... so we should be able to list soon. Can't wait! They are the absolute best. Although they didn't paint that section for us, they totally turned up one day with a can of paint, an old paintbrush and a mini roller so we could DIY it. Champions.
She's looking like a million bucks. ❤





No comments:
Post a Comment