We are unashamedly obsessed with hanging out with our next door neighbours. In January last year the Hayes family moved in next door and after getting to know them really well, really quickly, it's been more or less a non stop riot ever since. If I am missing, the kids assume I am next door and are more often than not right... Joseph is always next door with Gracie, Maddie and Charlee hang out all the time - and little Kinsley and Alex love each other too. Could not have possibly worked out better if we had ordered them from a catalogue. When Luke and Karalee listed their house I was so worried, because we got along so well, but it has worked out like a dream. We are constantly passing things back and forth, lending things, passing on clothes, sharing cooking - and laughing all the time.
On Monday, it was Valentine's Day and the older girls came over to decorate cookies with Madeline. I have no idea what happened to the photos of the decorated cookies, but this one photo is all I have. Day after day these kids can be found hanging out together and there is nothing that brings them more joy.


No comments:
Post a Comment