I seriously feel like I have won the opshop lottery over these past few weeks. I have snapped up bargain after bargain, heaps of amazing clothes, homewares, stuff for the kids... and to top it all off have found an incredible new opshop to visit!
I had avoided going to the Bullsbrook Tip Shop for quite some time as I was under the impression it was 1. a lot further away than it actually is (ie, the other side of Bullsbrook, when in reality it is just behind The Vines) and 2. That it wouldn't be all that great as the other tip shop I had been to wasn't that clean and to be honest, wasn't that good!
SO. Facts here. The Bullsbrook Tip Shop is literally at the back of Ellenbrook, very close. It's clean, it's well stocked, the staff are lovely and it's 100% worth a visit. It's an opshop, that's located at the tip - more than it is a tip shop. People were dropping off donations all the time while we were there. It's excellent and I will absolutely be back.
Score of the day, was 4 pieces of children's clothing for $1. Our kids are about to start their public school swimming lessons for the year and because it's the middle of winter, there are noooo bathers available in the stores. Opshop to the rescue with 7 pieces of top and bottom to mix and match for Master Joseph who was down to just one pair! That would have been a complete nightmare for me.
There's even a courtyard full of kids toys and things to look at, that kept Alex busy the entire time. Highly recommend!



No comments:
Post a Comment