Madeline had her school disco tonight and oh my gosh what a party! I love her cute outfit, I find myself wondering on the daily why she gets to be so much cooler than me?
I especially love the little braid with the flower beads, even if it did take me forever to do and was a pain the butt. She's so flipping cute.
She and bestie Ella got settled in and had the time of their lives...
Including stealing my phone from my pocket to take selfies. She had to deal with me being there as I am part of the P&C and we run the disco.
I love that we manage to get one of these pics each year - these four girls were in kindy together and have remained friends ever since. That was 7 years ago and I feel like they are growing up way too fast!
As the night went on it got super dark in the undercover area, the only light they had was the light coming out the canteen window and a set of fairy lights hung around one side of the undercover area and they loved it! They danced around to the weirdest music... I was actually blown away at what they were getting into - The Never Ending Story and Running Up that Hill (obviously wayyyy too many underage kids are watching Stranger Things, heck no would I let my kids watch it) but they all knew Never Gonna Give You Up as well? So odd. They were fully moshing and screaming along to the lyrics. Good times.
It certainly was an awesome night and I am so proud of the P&C for making it happen!
We even got to use our Winter Wonderland decos again as it was the same theme! Classic.









No comments:
Post a Comment