
i see dead people - for real.
i'm a funeral director, and have been, for the last five years
but...
i'm thinking about a career change.
there's only so many funerals, coffins and the
likes that one can stomach.
i think i am fast approaching breaking point... or suicide. haha
- i have heard more than once the only way that one can
leave a funeral home is in a coffin.
my job is definately rewarding - but is a damn lot of hard as work,
very emotionally draining, and ages you - majorly!
i'll keep you posted!

Oh Jade where do I even begin... You are a funeral director, which is probably one of the main reason, among many that I find you so intriguing. What person in their right mind would like to dress dead people, and be around sad, crying widows everday all day long? Beats me! I do enjoy your stories. I find them creepily entertaining.
ReplyDelete