Friday, September 9, 2022

Faction Carnival 2022


Today was our school faction carnival so of course we had to go all out. Red from head to toe, including hair spray, personalised hats, socks, tutu... the whole lot. Giles is our red faction and we have after today now won 5 of the 6 years of our time at ESPS. Pretty good colour to have been allocated I think!


I was decked out in red too as I was on canteen duty for the day, although spent the majority of my day selling sausages on the oval. No complaints here, meant I got to watch my kids and be amongst the fun.


Maddie and Ella had carefully coordinated their outfits, including their coloured visors which Hayley had even personalised with their names. Way too cute. 


Even their glittery parts were matching, chunked out with glittery gel. (This was not fun to wash out, but we got there in the end.)


There was an additional member included in the squad though, Maddie officially has a boyfriend as of the weekend, Jake Hayden himself, who would have thought? hahaha. Seems pretty pleased with himself though - and who wouldn't be, she's top shelf our girl!


Hayley did a hat for him too and they rocked them together for some photos. Cute as.


My favourite photo of the day though, was absolutely Ella's BeReal, with a stack of them from their year all in under the marquees at lunchtime. It's so cute.


Maddie and Ella have been friends since Pre-Primary. Hayley and I did some digging on our phones and found these. I love these carnival shots of them over the years. They are just the cutest.

No comments:

Post a Comment