shipwrecked - shane alexander
when my ship gonna come and will I hold till it does?
what should I believe as darkness falls on me?
can you hear me? is someone there?
am I losing my mind? am I losing my mind?
am I all alone? won't you rescue me?
talking to myself... staring at the sea
what will morning bring? will I hear that old sea bird sing?
will her colours fill my eyes as she sails through clear blue sky?
can you hear me? is someone there?
am I losing my mind? am I losing my mind?
am I all alone? won't you rescue me?
shapes in the darkness... staring at the sea
this is my favourite song. favourite. ever. i am obsessed and can't listen to it enough. it has just the right amount of misery for me. one day, i want it played at my funeral. i have written it here - so however far down the line it ends up being, no one can say they didn't know. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment