One of the most wonderful parts of the dance concert is having the chance to relive it all over again when the photographs become available for purchase - and then one last time when the video is sent out. I love looking through the shots and although they are very expensive, I always get a few... and may have gone a little crazy this year.
I loved this lyrical troupe dance so much. It was so graceful and emotional.
I 100% cried when Maddie was lifted up, almost as if she was flying above the others. I'm such a sook.
So, so beautiful!
Their senior ballet class this year performed a routine where the younger girls were waiters. They had giggled so much about the costumes and eventually suggested to their teacher that she get them moustaches. It was too cute for words. Our first year without a tutu or flowy skirt, but I thought this dance was amazing with such a good story.
Little waiter Madeline.
Dancing with your best friends is always the best part.
Jazz troupe was just the most powerful epic dance and I am so sad that it will only ever be done once and never make it to competitions. They just absolutely owned the stage and I loved every second of it.
Our girl, constantly front and center.
She's just an absolute doll.
I just love this photo of her and Madison, it is everything you need to know about them, when it comes to dance, they will not be separated or beaten, at anything. haha.
Madeline took on a second jazz class this year with some of the older girls and loved it. Sub-senior Jazz. This dance was awesome. So glad she decided to do it.
She is amazing! I could seriously watch her all the time.
I showed a few of these shots to Jakes mum afterwards and we had a laugh together, apparently he had been bragging the day after the concert to anyone that would listen about how awesome his girlfriend was is and how she had won a trophy at the concert and so on. Yep. We know. She's pretty amazing! So proud to be her mum. ❤















No comments:
Post a Comment