Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Dancing with your bestie


It's October school holidays, which means it's time for these besties to be on stage together again. They love sharing the stage and are always so beautifully in sync. They are truly a joy to watch. The last few days have been a whirlwind of costumes for their duos and Madeline's solo.


They nailed their own choreography duo and took out first place which they were super excited about.


WOO!


Maddie's victory was made that much sweeter by her teacher Mrs Hart turning up to watch their duo. She is so lovely! I don't know many teachers who would go out of their way to go to a dance competition in the school holidays!


You could not wipe the smile off of this girls face when she came away with an Honorable Mention (4th place) for her lyrical solo... She has worked so hard for it and I am so proud of her. I love watching her on stage. Nothing else matters to her.


So grateful for her beautiful dance teacher Miss Amelie for making such a beautiful dance for her.


SO PROUD OF YOU!


Last on this set of dances before we go into troupes (big week of six dances this time!) was the girls lyrical duo. No place this time unfortunately, but they did a beautiful job.


I love that they are so close. I hope they never lose that. 


Love you girls! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment