Sunday, May 14, 2017

mother's day


this photo is more than 30 years old now. it's of my mother and i, back in our fremantle days. i just love the way she is looking at me. she's probably only a year or two younger than i am now, yet onto her fourth kid. she is one heck of a mother, is good at everything, always knows the answers to my million questions, cooks amazing foods... and is the best nanna in town. i am so blessed to be hers and i am thankful every single day for eternal families ♥


then there are these two. they are still alive, with a collective 8 years between them, so obviously i am doing something right! i love them madly, regardless of how annoying they can be and wouldn't change life as a mum for anything. they are truly the light of my life. 

with help from dad, i was presented with three beautiful pandora charms for my bracelet, a million cuddles and many shouts of  "happy mother's day" throughout the day. 


and i bought maddie a little gift from me for mother's day. a necklace for her to have a piece of my heart. there is nothing like a bond between a mother and her daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment