Wednesday, April 6, 2016

20 years later


twenty years ago today i waited excitedly outside of the sydney temple with my brother isaac while my oldest brother jared and his wife donna were married for time and all eternity and i gained my first sister. what a wonderful day it was for us all. i honeslty can't believe it was that long ago, i was only 12 years old! but here we are twenty years later hauling out the photos...


here we have mum and i at the reception a few weeks later in wa (they honeymooned in nsw after their temple wedding) it was my first time as a bridesmaid and i was so excited to be a part of it. to this day i don't think donna has any idea just how special she made me feel by asking me to be her bridesmaid. i really felt like i had a sister that day... and have every day since. 

congratulations on such a huge milestone jared & donna. i love you both ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment